“Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent.”
World-renowned leadership expert John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection.
In Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding Common Ground
- Keeping Your Communication Simple
- Capturing People’s Interest
- Inspiring People
- Staying Authentic in all Your Relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It’s no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships- and you can start now by taking this course!
- Lifetime access to 12-video teaching on the principles of communication.
- A downloadable workbook with tools to help you implement what you are learning into your personal and professional life.
- Weekly Live Q&A group session with Vaine Angelo.